Career Opportunities at MiniTec Automation
Are you looking to start a career with MiniTec Automation? We would love to know more about you and what skills you can bring to our innovative team. Browse our open positions below to see what we have available. If you think you’re qualified or you’re interested in a position, fill out the form at the bottom of this page and we will be in contact with you!
Mechanical Technician Level I
- Manufacture specialized equipment using pre-engineered aluminum profile and industrial controls and components.
- Ability to learn to read and interpret technical drawings, blueprints and other specifications through interpretation of engineering drawings.
- Assemble, fit and install pre-fabricated parts and sub-assemblies to form completed systems (possibly to including mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic).
- Assist in trouble shooting of job tasks and projects.
- Willingness to learn to construct, build assembly projects; using MiniTec products, doing so with guidance.
- Print reading skills including ability to interpret print specifications such as material, dimensions, tolerances, notes, multiple part views, etc is of benefit but not required.
- Ability to select and use the appropriate tools needed to perform various types of work tasks.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organization, with employees at all levels
- Motivated individual who enjoys fast paced and dynamic work setting
- Highly effective communicator, real-time
- Goal driven, organized, and detail-oriented
- Continuous improvement mindset
- High school diploma
- Good problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Embrace H2S2 (honesty, harmony, simplicity & speed) philosophy
We recognize employees as a valuable assets and offer competitive salaries and benefits, casual dress, paid vacations and more.
If interested, please contact email@example.com.
Independent Manufacturing Sales Representative
MiniTec Automation, headquartered in Clarkston, MI, is looking for experienced, independent sales representatives in the Midwest region. MiniTec Automation specializes in custom engineered solutions including: conveyors, enclosures, safety guards, and workstations utilizing MiniTec aluminum profile. Current key customers that we serve are in the automotive, assembly, and packaging industries.
- Proven sales history
- Extensive customer base and relationships in local territory that builds or uses automation systems
- Located in one of the following: Ohio, Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, or Minnesota
MiniTec Automation will provide a fair and balanced business agreement, product training, engineering support, and marketing materials.
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to MiniTec Automation Online
Fill out your contact information in the form below and upload your resume and cover letter to be considered for a position at MiniTec Automation.